Thursday, March 18, 2010

The backstory begins

Hello!

It's time for me to take another crack at blogging. This year, it's to blog about my latest project, a short film about Ansel Adams' The Mural Project.

Why a film? I produce multimedia for a living (more on that another day) and the film is intended as the thesis project of my almost complete MFA in digital cinema. Ansel Adams is a professional hero of mine, and once I learned that his "lost" Mural Project photos were being mounted for public display, I knew it would make a great thesis film.

The site is in deep beta status -- expect changes. For now, I could use some sleep.

G'night!




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Support Our Film

Proceeds will pay for travel to location shoots and other production expenses.