Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No Mural Sneakers

Is it too much to promise that I won't be designing any Mural Project Movie sneakers?  I think not.  So, here goes: I promise to avoid disrespecting Ansel Adams by creating sneakers with his large-format photographic images on them -- at least until someone convinces me otherwise.

In the mean time, I will continue to appreciate the support of folks who help out the film by purchasing a t-shirt or tie (or two).

BTW, Father's Day just screams for ties, doesn't it?  I'll post a new one tonight.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Prof G,

    I would totally wear canvas sneaks perhaps with Reclamations power infra structure on them.

    I'll check out the tie rack in the meantime. Gee I just stumbled on this site when I googled publicly held art.

    ReplyDelete

Please Support Our Film

Proceeds will pay for travel to location shoots and other production expenses.